Ambient Environment Monitoring
- Light, Temperature, Humidity
- Door/Windows Status
- Sound control
Personalized actuation profiles
- Depending on specific requirements adequate profiles can be implemented based on which devices are controlled, indications (sound/light) are activated to assist users and notifications are issued.
- Outdoor/indoor virtual areas/fences can be defined, crossing of which activates respective reaction from the AAL House Environment.
Mobility Status Monitoring
- Personalized mobility patterns can be identified
- Using wearable devices/sensors
- Using robotic assistance
Daily Activity recognition and support (with respect to person’s privacy)
- Activities of daily living (ADL) are routine activities that people tend do every day without needing assistance. Indicative ADLs: eating, bathing, dressing, toileting, transferring (walking) and continence.
Energy/Comfort monitoring and management
- CO2 monitoring
- Door actuators
Tags: Targeted Services